Email me!

Friday, October 14, 2011

New Custom Bows

Just pasted this on facebook so if you follow me there, it will be a duplicate. :)
Anyway, here are a few custom bows that I just finished. They can be made just like these or any colors of your choosing.


Most of my korkers are made the same size, approximately 3". They are full like a snowball and cost $8. I will do a pair of them for $15. They can be made a solid color or any number of colors that you choose. This particular one is made with an orange with white dot, apple, turftan, lemonade, and shocking pink.


This next one measures approximately 5" including the spikes. The bow measures about 3". It is made with french pink, black, pistachio, and mystic blue. I can do this one in any colors that you choose. It costs $5.75.


This one measures 4" and is made with maroon, black, rust, shocking pink and light ivory. You can duplicate these colors or choose ones of your own. Cost is $8.75.


This one measures about 5" with the spikes. The blue bow measures about 3". It's colors are orange, turquoise, shocking pink, pistachio, and a bit of yellow. It costs $7.00.


And finally, this one measures 3 1/2 but with the spikes, 5". It is made with orange, brown, lime, cranberry and light ivory. It can be made to order and costs, $6.25.

Email me if you would like me to custom make some bows for you. sales@kathysbows.com

Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment